Pest ID Online Workshop
Requirements for those seeking NJDEP Credits:
- Licensed applicators with a recertification period expiring October 31, 2021 will be given an exemption from the NJDEP online credit cap of 25% and are eligible for all credits, otherwise this exemption does not apply.
- Government issued photo ID is required and will be verified prior to or immediately after the meeting (i.e. will not be video recorded)
- Attendees must be visible throughout the entire session (with live video on) and must stay to the end.
- Polls will be randomly scheduled, & attendance will be visually monitored by a moderator.
- Call-ins (audio only) are not eligible for pesticide recertification credits; you need a computer/phone/tablet with *live* video capability.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For questions regarding the licensing process or general questions, call the NJ DEP 609-984-6507; or visit: http://www.nj.gov/dep/enforcement/pcp/bpo-examsignup.htm
Questions on THIS CLASS or The NJPMA, email: email@example.com.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|